Dr. Judy Cao, O.D., FAAO, FCOVD received her Doctorate of Optometry from the Western University of Health Sciences College of Optometry, where she graduated with honors.
She completed her residency in Pediatric Optometry and Vision Therapy/Neuro-Optometry affiliated with Marshall B. Ketchum University. She received her Fellowships from the American Academy of Optometry (AAO) and the College of Optometrists in Vision Development (COVD).
Dr. Cao’s professional affiliations include:
- Appointed as a Neuro-Optometrist at the HealthSouth Tustin Rehabilitation Hospital
- Clinical Faculty for Western University of Health Sciences College of Optometry
- Appointed as Clinical Assistant Professor from 2015 to 2017 at the Eye Care Institute
- The President-Elect of the San Gabriel Valley Optometric Society (SGVOS)
She is wholeheartedly honored to be the recipient of the Best Pediatric Optometrist in 2019, COVD Award of Excellence in Vision Therapy, the Dr. John Streff Award, and the Dr. Robert Johnson Pediatric/Vision Therapy Award. She has an immense passion working with infants, children, autism spectrum disorders, developmental delays, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy, traumatic brain injury, concussion, stroke, lazy eye, crossed eye, and patients with learning-related vision problems.
The optometric center is well known for their services in pediatrics, vision therapy, and neuro-optometric rehabilitation to help detect vision problems early, improve patients visual skills, reduce double vision, and be able to regain the patient’s independence to improve their activities of daily living. Dr. Cao looks forward to providing optimal and compassionate care to each and every one of her patient.
During her free time, she enjoys scrapbooking, snowboarding and spending time with her friends and family, especially her sons, niece and nephews.
Dr. Cao Accomplishments:
- Rated Best Pediatric Optometrist
- Achieved Fellowship from the College of Optometrists in Vision Development (COVD)
Dr. Judy Cao, OD, FAAO, FCOVD becomes COVD Fellow